Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copy, paste problem

• Please log in to reply

bggb

bggb

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
The problem I'm having is that some of the paragraphs are copying and pasting with no spacing between the words. I'm copying anywhere from 5 to 10 pages from a program I have called coursesmart bookshelf. I have already contacted them about this issue but they are useless. I'v tried copying to word documents and PDF but am getting the same thing. THe reason I am doing this is so that I can upload the document to my text reader which will allow me to play it on my iPhone. Nothing Illegal. Any help would be appreciated.

These are my specs.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon™ XP 2400+, x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 991 Mb
Graphics Card: S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR (Microsoft Corporation), 32 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152625 MB, Free - 58655 MB; F: Total - 114470 MB, Free - 114321 MB;
Motherboard: , KM266-8233, , K01241129289
Antivirus: None

Advertisements