Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blody[bleep] on my comp - can't find it!

• Please log in to reply

danielle07

danielle07

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I badly need your help.

Before 2 days I had lost my internet sound so, I tried all procedures describes on this forum. Finaly I found the solution somevhere on the internet, got sound back, but my comp was still not function as it should. I scaned comp with updated Malwarebytes and ZoneAlarm. Nothing found!

Then I decited to scan the second user side on my comp and found 2 malware files, which I deleted with Malwarebytes.
Today I realised that I'm without sound AGAIN, but this time I'm without sound on the comp.

I tried as follows:
- Click "Start"- Select "Run" - Type: sndvol32-> Everything is OK
- I reinstal Flash player
- Under Sounds and Audio in control panel I select a Default Device "SoundMax HD Audio" - everything OK, but when I try to open Troubleshoot it woun't open!
- I did Panda online scaning, but it found only tracking cookies, which I delete.
- I can't open System information and Program compatibility wizard
- Windows' "System Restore" has no bold dates, nor I can change back to previous months.
- Start - Help and Support - don't open!
- Control panel - Sounds - everything is grey and I can't fix enything.
- My comp is sloooow.
- I noticed that Malwarebytes is scaning: Temporary Internet/filesContent.IE5, but I do not see this folder though my Properties are set as - Show hiden files.

- I did Malware and Spyware Cleaning with OTL and with Malwarebytes:

Thank you for your time and help.
You are doing really good job!
danielle:

Attached Files

Advertisements