Before 2 days I had lost my internet sound so, I tried all procedures describes on this forum. Finaly I found the solution somevhere on the internet, got sound back, but my comp was still not function as it should. I scaned comp with updated Malwarebytes and ZoneAlarm. Nothing found!
Then I decited to scan the second user side on my comp and found 2 malware files, which I deleted with Malwarebytes.
Today I realised that I'm without sound AGAIN, but this time I'm without sound on the comp.
I tried as follows:
- Click "Start"- Select "Run" - Type: sndvol32-> Everything is OK
- I reinstal Flash player
- Under Sounds and Audio in control panel I select a Default Device "SoundMax HD Audio" - everything OK, but when I try to open Troubleshoot it woun't open!
- I did Panda online scaning, but it found only tracking cookies, which I delete.
- I can't open System information and Program compatibility wizard
- Windows' "System Restore" has no bold dates, nor I can change back to previous months.
- Start - Help and Support - don't open!
- Control panel - Sounds - everything is grey and I can't fix enything.
- My comp is sloooow.
- I noticed that Malwarebytes is scaning: Temporary Internet/filesContent.IE5, but I do not see this folder though my Properties are set as - Show hiden files.
- I did Malware and Spyware Cleaning with OTL and with Malwarebytes:
Thank you for your time and help.
You are doing really good job!