Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows XP won`t start after many system recoveries

• Please log in to reply

Grinchwolf

Grinchwolf

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My computer was running fine then all of a sudden I was getting a bunch of color lines showing up on my screen. I tried System restore and my screen still loooked the same. Then I tried system recovery and still the same problem. So I did a desructive System recovery and my computer had the color lines,but now it wouldn`t go pass the Windows start up screen. So I restarted it and it did the same thing, but now I get a black screen filled with little 0`s with a smiley face. Which leads me to believe I have some sort of virus inside that I can`t get rid of. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements