Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fixed it but it's still broke!

• Please log in to reply

Goggleplex-Googleplex

Goggleplex-Googleplex

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
I'm using a flight simulator called X-Plane 9. The aircraft I was flying suddenly stopped working correctly. I deleted it along with anything I could find on my computer that seemed to be related to it and even stuff that was related to anything that was only similar to the plane in question. Then I downloaded a new plane. (The same model.)

It still didn't work properly. The same problem was carried over from the old plane to the new.

I'm thinking that something in my computer that isn't necessarily part of the sim or the plane, is SHARED or used by the sim/plane... and unless it's manually cleaned out, the plane will never work right, no matter how many times I download new ones!

Does anybody know what I should do?

DETAILS:
Sim:
X-Plane 9

Plane:
Avanti Alterna

Computer:
PC

XP

The command for "flaps" should work independently of most other things. But suddenly, it won't work unless almost all of the electrical switches in the virtual cockpit are on.

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

Advertisements