Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

samsung ml 2510 printer

• Please log in to reply

georgestreetcoop

georgestreetcoop

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hoping someone can help me with the feed issues of my Samsung ML 2510. It seems to develop a lot of static electricity while printing multiple pages and therefore grabs many pages through the feeder at one. Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? Thanks.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Sounds like either the feeder wheels are worn or the feed tension is worn out or has become loose.
Either way it would need to be replaced by a shop or the printer itself replaced.
How old is the printer?
I see you also asking for help HERE at Tech Support Guy which was posted 11 minutes before you posted here. By using 2 different Tech support sites you can run the risk of having conflicting advice given and that can lead to a system being made unusable or unstable.
If you would like help from the other site then please request from a Administrator or Moderator that this topic be closed. If you would like GTG to help then please ask for the other topic to be closed. Thank you