Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

May we have a roges gallery please

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
A picture tells a thousand words and I notice in the HJT forum and in other forums different people posting for the same problem because everyone else's discyption is slightly different, yet if we had a screenshot of those malwares that appear on the screen: the black one, the coolsearch toolbar, the one that appears by the clock, etc., it would cutdown the workload while generating more interest. After all, if we have a "what does your desktop look like" thread then perhaps we could also have "what shouldn't your desktop look like" thread. :tazz:

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
No reply, either the idea is not clear or it is bad, so just in case it is the former I will repeat it more simply:

If I were a newbie, I would be really greatfull if GTG had a simple mugshot list of affected screens, perhaps each named and numbered so that I could use an exact cure(saving responce time and labour) or I could just say "My screen is no. 5" True, a lot of problems have nothing to do with the screen; true, one can cure the problem without offering a mugshot list, but if the newbie doesn't know what it is, nor what it is called, so he is left to explain not knowing what you need to know.

More details, the full screen shot isn't needed just the bit that concerns the malware, this would save you space and would add focus. Advice like the difficulty level could be given "simple" or "needs HJT log" "seek help from this forum" etc..

I seriously believe this to be a good idea and will not take offence if the answer turns out to be no, but I would be very interested in an answer.