Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ok here is problem with absolutly no strings attached

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

gonzoku

gonzoku

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I went to d store baught the best most powrful alienware computer there, went home days later a cute gamer chick buys me diablo 2, im happy havent played it in years, i install it try getting on battle.net DE-NIED! go google with my problem get the patch from version 1.12-1.13 everything goes like it spose to but i still cant get on, i uninstall reinstall and download patch again this time i follow up with dragging the whole friggin patch inside programs-diablo 2 folder then tell it to do its thing, it says problem i cant do what i already did again it says.

how do i get my silly game to say version 1.13 or above so i can go on battle.net please? like i said a girl baught this game for me i have no money invested so its a minor concern that i wont let get the best of me i'l book mark this page and check for answers but i dont expect premium service here.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

i'l book mark this page and check for answers but i dont expect premium service here.

Huh premium service? Not sure what you mean by that.

As far as your issue what firewall are you running...windows or some third party firewall?
Have you checked to make sure it is allowing access of the game to the internet?
Do you have a battlenet account?

gonzoku

gonzoku

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks I got the issue resolved n my char is lev 11 so far thanks again

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
:D What? This makes no sense at all so I'm closing the topic.