Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sound but no video for clips from ehow, and how stuff works.comernet c

• Please log in to reply

Isack1988

Isack1988

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I wanted to play videos on ehow and how stuff works to learn about networking,trouble shooting problems. Its funny i ran in to a problem. I click on the videos to watch them but it pops up like normal and the advertisement that they put in the beginning of the video plays although when it comes time to watch the video the box goes black. I can hear the sound perfectly like there is no loading problem. I right clicked on the black box, it has settings i tried to change and play with them but it does not help.

sometimes the video will come on after 5 minutes but its kinda like a fluke because the next time you play a video. it will do the same thing and not show up. when i right click it also has a option for adobe. i went to the site and i dont know if i am downloading it right but i think you should just be able to press download and you got it. i also down loaded realplayer just in case it would work. i turned my computer on and off to see if it would help. I would really appreciate some help thanks

Advertisements