and welcome to G2G
Sorry for delay. My nick is maliprog
and I'll will be your technical support on this issue. Before we start please read my notes carefully:NOTE:
- Malware removal is NOT instantaneous, most infections require several courses of action to completely eradicate.
- Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean
- Kindly follow my instructions in the order posted. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
- Please DO NOT run any scans or fix on your own without my direction.
- Please read all of my response through at least once before attempting to follow the procedures described.
- If there's anything you don't understand or isn't totally clear, please come back to me for clarification.
- Please do not attach any log files to your replies unless I specifically ask you. Instead please copy and paste so as to include the log in your reply.
- You must reply within 3 days or your topic will be closed
We need to disable malware processes on your system first
- Download TheKiller to your Desktop
- Note that TheKiller is renamed as explorer.exe
- Run it by double click
- Press OK button after program finish
- Do not restart your system after this step
: If malware blocks TheKiller
from running please try to run it several more timesStep 2
to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it (If running Vista or Windows 7, right click on it and select "Run as an Administrator")
. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
Step 3Please don't forget to include these items in your reply:It would be helpful if you could post each log in separate post
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post them if you need to start a new topic.