Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hangupp-I can not open any programs

• Please log in to reply

hennieo

hennieo

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi
I can only access the internet,but can not open any programs on my dektop.
It just freezes
Please help

Attached Files

Advertisements

djgotee

djgotee

• PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
The staff in this forum are going to tell you to check for malware, but also take a look here:

http://forums.us.del...essage.id=39354

djgotee

djgotee

• PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
And, can you open the task manager? If you can, check all that is running and try to find what it may be that is the malware that is upsetting your computer.

hennieo

hennieo

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I can open the task manager,but what would I look for?

djgotee

djgotee

• PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
This can be a daunting task, but not an impossible one. Write down all the executibles that are running and go to google search engine, put these exe's in and do a search to find what it is that is malware. This is a suggestion in order to find the culprit, you dont actually have to do this, but if you do, it may lead you to the exact cause b4 you do your malware checks and eliminations.