Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cant watch anything online that uses flash!

• Please log in to reply

Aukake

Aukake

• PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
All of a sudden today i cant watch anything on youtube or use anything online that uses flash. Firefox freezes for awhile then the video turns blank and says Adobe flash plugin has crash. dont know why this is all of a sudden happening, but need help with it. Ive tried updating all my flash, java, everything. nothing seems to work. i try uninstalling everything and reinstall it. nothing. I dont know whats wrong and could use some help ASAP.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Instructions:

Edited by SpywareDr, 01 May 2011 - 04:27 AM.

Vocaloid

Vocaloid

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hi Aukake,

what version of firefox and adobe flash player are you using?Have you tried reinstalling firefox?If it doesn't work maybe you could install a previous version of adobe flash player.

-Vocaloid