Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Virtual Machine VMware Fusion

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey all,
So I have installed VMware Fusion on my mac and downloaded Windows 7 ultimate 32bit (file comes at the iso disc image). VMware gives me the option to upload system from disc image or a virtual disc, but after I go through all of the steps it doesn't allow me to complete saying that the operating system will not work (maybe corrupted or some other reason). Do I need to copy iso onto a hard disk to upload or download a new operating system?

Edited by SweetTech, 01 May 2011 - 10:58 AM.
I think you may have better luck in the All Other Operating Systems forum. Thread Moved--ST

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
Is the iso a legit copy?
Are you sure the iso is undamaged?
Please show me the exact error message.