Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

please pass on thanks!

• Please log in to reply

greg0r

greg0r

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Not sure if this is where I go to 'contact a staff member', but it's all I can find.

I had Salagubang help me through the long drawn out process of cleaning my machine, and wanted to let it run for a few days to make sure it was finally clean. The topic was closed before I really got a chance to say a HUGE thank you. Please, if possible reopen the topic (http://www.geekstogo...om/page__st__45)to properly conclude it and insert the following:

Salagubang:

everything seems to be running fine now. Thank you soooo much for all your help! It's very much appreciated!!

I hope I never get infected again, but if I do, I know where to go, and I know where to send others!!

Thanks!!!

Greg0r

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
greg0r,

I added a post to your original topic and included your message and a link to this thread. Thank you for taking the time to thank Salagubang - it really means a lot to our helpers to know that their time and help is appreciated.

sari

greg0r

greg0r

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
sari:

thanks for posting the thanks! I appreciate being able to appreciably appreciate!

and you can close this topic I guess!

Greg0r