Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

olmarik trojan computer doesn't boot need help

• Please log in to reply

billis

billis

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello, i got this virus yesterday that my eset antivirus spotted and couldn't remove, i tried to cure it with dr web cure it but and at the end it said something like "virus couldn't save boot memory swith to normal boot?" and i clicked yes then the real problems started, everytime boot my computer it says insert windows disk to repair the windows, when i insert and try to boot from the disk i always get a blue screen, either the known dll could not be verified or page fault in non page area where it asks e to disable bios memory and shadowing and cpu internal cache.
my motherboard is evga 680i sli and i can only find the cpu internal cache where if i disable it slows down my pc to the point it gets stuck.
I tried switching hard drives and still have the same problem.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Go HERE and start a new topic.