Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Build Comments or Suggestions

• Please log in to reply

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
If you have not opened the boxes yet, hold on for a few days as I am in tough with Newegg and there may be a possibility to RMA the products.

Advertisements

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
Oops. I built the machine last night, so the boxes are indeed open. I appreciate you trying though.

I can't complain because this thing is faster than I imagined. I was able to install Windows 7 in under 6 minutes and it cold boots in just about 15 seconds, which includes the time for me to type in my password.

Unfortunately it seems as though I may have an issue with my power supply. I'm going to start a thread in the Components section and see if I can get some confirmation before I RMA the power supply. :)

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Cascara Sara.
Glad the actual build went well and you are pleased with the speed.

Post a link here so I can See the results about the PSU.

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
Here is the thread I started about the PS issues. I guess I could have continued here about the problem, but though it was better suited in the other forum. Oh well. Either way. :)