boot up problem
Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:59 PM
Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:22 PM
Edited by abrahams child, 15 May 2011 - 08:04 PM.
Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:18 PM
Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:10 AM
- Boot the computer from your Windows XP CD.
- When you see the "Welcome To Setup" screen press [Enter] to start the Windows Setup.
Note: Do not choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press R", (you Do Not want to load Recovery Console).
- Accept the License Agreement and Windows will search for existing Windows installations.
- Select the XP installation you want to repair from the list and then press [R] to start the repair. Setup will copy the necessary files to the hard drive and reboot.
- Do not press any key to boot from CD if and when such a message appears. Setup will then continue as if it were doing a clean install, but your applications and settings will remain intact.
How to perform a re-install of WinXP
WinXP Non-destructive Total Rebuild
Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:08 PM
Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:18 PM
Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:58 PM
Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:40 PM
Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:49 PM
Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:43 PM
Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:31 AM
Edited by angieKae, 25 May 2011 - 03:32 AM.
Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:51 AM
It has been 28 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users