This is my first time building a PC, I'm currently looking forward into building a $1000 computer rig.
I am a enthusiast and a light gamer, might be looking forward to high end gaming into the future.
Here is what I have purchases so far without double checking:
- Case: Cooler Master HAF 922
- PCU: Cooler Master Silent Pro 600w
- Mobo: Asus P8P67 Pro B3
- CPU: Intel core i7 2600k (Sandy Bridge)
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Hard Drive: WD Caviar Black 500gb, intel x25-v 40gb ssd
- Optical Drive: none
- Video Card: none
- CPU Cooler: Cooler Master hyper fan 212 plus
So my current problem is I just found out the mobo does not support any video outputs.
Since my i7 2600k has intergrated video, I am not looking forward to buy a discrete graphics card with my light gaming.
What do you guys suggest I do?
*I looked up the Asus p8z68-v pro and I might want to exchange it for the p67. If I do, would it work for my setup such as the RAM???
Thanks, I might possibly have other questions also!