Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I dont want incredimail cartoons on businessmail

• Please log in to reply

sedonastar

sedonastar

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I was horrified to find out that ridiculous, unprofessional, animated cartoon characters are automatically being displayed at the bottom of my emails which are being sent to potential employers when I email my resume when using incredimail. Help!

Advertisements

ambmy9

ambmy9

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Why don't you just use a different email for business..theres plenty out there you don't even have to download anything like hotmail, gmail, yahoo, aol, etc...I know long time ago I tried that out and the mail I sent to people would go in to the junk, because of the added icons from using Incredimail...I don't know how it is now, but thats def not good for sending resumes not sure if you can take it all off...hope that helps.

sedonastar

sedonastar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Many thanks! I just gave Verizon's webservice a try and now what's happening is that my messages seem to be coming to both services, Verizon and Incredimail. Can you think of how I can make the messages stop coming to incredimail altogether so I'd only get them from Verizon?. I don't want to uninstall it because I'd like to keep the contacts and my old files and I also heard its a nightmare trying to uninstall Incredimail.

ambmy9

ambmy9

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Hmm All I can think of is maybe going to your default programs and set verizon email program as your default...I think you could go in to the incredimail settings or account and either disable it or delete the account not sure if that will get rid of your info, you should try saving your contacts and other info in a file on your computer....hope that helps