Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'm thinking about developing an iOS app...

• Please log in to reply

PILL5B3RRY

PILL5B3RRY

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
Hey everybody. Recently I've been getting into programming and development, specifically iPhone App Development. I haven't had many good ideas, but one idea that really stuck with me is to create an app for an average computer user, or perhaps a computer technician, where he/she could access a database of guides, tips, tricks, and tutorials on computers. Said database should consist of BSOD error code guides, PC optimization tips, and overall just general tips and tweaks for your computer and how to make it run better. With a clean layout and user interface, it shouldn't be difficult to navigate.

The reason I'm making this thread is to see how you guys perceive it and if you think it is a good idea.

Any comments, suggestions, and critique is welcome and appreciated! ^_^

PILL5B3RRY

Advertisements

Ibrad2010

Ibrad2010

GeekU Freshman

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
That sounds like something that could come in handy with people who only have one machine. I don't have an Iphone so I would not be able to use it but if is updated and has good info sounds like a nice idea.