Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Empires dawn of the modern world just loads but then crashes

• Please log in to reply

peepeevs

peepeevs

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello geeks to go, I recently found out about a malfunction with the game empires: dotmw. I have actually seen this in another topic, but since the last reply on that was over a year ago, i just thought i should start a new topic. When I try to start the game, after loading for a little whiel, I just get a massage saying the game does not work anymore (littarly) because of a problem that occured, and that I will get a message if a solution to the problem is available.

As I said, I read the topic called "Empires:Dawn of the Modern World crash on start up", just so you know. I tried every solution: I do not have Mcaffee, I tried logging of from MSN, i do not have an "update root certificates" option to close down at the windows services and I downloaded every patch available, yet it still does the exact same thing as before.

As I have read in the topic that I named above, you need some documents via everest. so I will give it to you as the it was requested in that topic. Ohw, and just so you know, I use windows 7 home premium, I do not know where to check for 32- or 64 bits, so if you need it, tell me where to check. Also, you have to know that I come from the Netherlands, so if you are going to use terms that sound completly different from the english version, I might not be able to understand completely (for example, it took me quite a while to figure out that "control panel" meant "configuratiescherm" within the Dutch version, that is completly differnt) but most of the time I am quite able to figure it out myself, so if it is just to much effort, then just throw it at me in whatever terms you prefer.

I thank you in advance, hope a lot that you can help me, because I simply love that game!!!

P.S. I´m sorry, but since internet explorer does not seem to work with me, i am forced to use firefox and chrome, and if i try to downlaod vew, i cannot save it on the desktop, and if i try to run it anyway, i get a message saying that the file cannot be found, so i have no vew report!!! If you really need it you will need to help me with that first.

Attached Files

Advertisements