Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Rebooting

• Please log in to reply

DiegoGonzalez

DiegoGonzalez

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I rebooted my laptop and I have to download drives fom Microsoft so my speakers and display options work , only problem is that I don't have Internet. What can I do? I cnt connect to a network and don't know how to do so. My laptop has wifii but I don't know how to turn it on.. Pls help

Advertisements

noknojon

noknojon

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Hi DiegoGonzales and Welcome -
Do you have another computer that can connect to Internet, also a USB stick ?
You should be able to download to the USB stick and transfer them to your other computer.

Thank You
EDIT -
If you still have internet problems, please post them here ->> Networking area <<-

Edited by noknojon, 01 June 2011 - 01:35 AM.

DiegoGonzalez

DiegoGonzalez

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Yes I have a apple desktop that is connected but need my lap top ASAP! Thanks for all your help

DiegoGonzalez

DiegoGonzalez

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Oh and one more thing. How can I get my wifii to work on my lap top? Is that a plug in I have to install or how dorado that work? Again thanks for helping out.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
What is the make and model number of the laptop?

You should be able to download all the needed drivers for it from the manufacturers web site on another computer, copy it to a flash drive or burn to CD then install on the laptop. The primary one to get working is the wired LAN (not wireless). Once you have that, you can get the drivers for wireless and anything else you need.

Look at Device Manager (Start / Run type devmgmt.msc and press Enter)), see what is flagged in yellow.

DiegoGonzalez

DiegoGonzalez

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
The make is Dell latitude d620 I'm goin to try to get the drivers on a USB as soon as I get my hands on it.. Thx

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Drivers for the Dell Latitude D620 are available here: Drivers and Downloads