Below are the instructions from Microsoft on how to configure IE to use a proxy. Also is a link to find public proxies, it would be advised to use one in the US and not to use proxie to transfer sensitive information.http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.html
To configure Internet Explorer to use a proxy over a LAN connection, use the procedure in the appropriate section.
Internet Explorer 6.0
1. On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
2. Under Proxy server, click to select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
3. In the Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
4. In the Port box, type the port number that is used by the proxy server for client connections (by default, 8080).
5. You can click to select the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network (this may speed up performance).
6. Click OK to close the LAN Settings dialog box.
7. Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.