Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Been Waiting. . .

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Quanta

Quanta

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Well, I posted my request for help in the Internet and Browser help board called Slow 'n Glitchy and I haven't received any reply in about a day. My problem is quite urgent.

Advertisements

StarHawk

StarHawk

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Hello Quanta

I'm sorry it's taken a while. We all try very hard to answer all the questions we can, but we have a lot of problems here. I looked at your post and think you still have spyware issues. Follow my advice, at Slow'n glitchy and we will see what we can do. ok?

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Taken a while, i don't think so!!.

He only posted at 04.47am, there are people who patiently wait 5 days or more to get a reply, due to the volume of postings this site gets

StarHawk

StarHawk

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
I agree with you usetobe. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the threads I'm either helping on or learning from. Plus I need to take time to work on my third practice log so I can get thru the Geek U stuff and help with flood of HJT logs only the malware experts can help with. They're the one's I know are really being flooded. I'm just glad to do what I can do. :tazz:

Edited by StarHawk, 30 May 2005 - 12:18 PM.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
I wasn't directing it at you Star :tazz:

Quanta

Quanta

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I actually posted the request at about 1:00 am EST. And I am sorry for giving feedback. I guess there should be no board for it, then eh? If you can't accept feedback well, why have a board for it?

And Starhawk, I didn't know you were so busy. I apologize.

StarHawk

StarHawk

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
No problem Quanta. I enjoy it or I wouldn't do it. :tazz: