Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google Calendar/Outlook 2007 sync

• Please log in to reply

Warthog01

Warthog01

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hi
I'm trying to set up a full sync between my Google calendar and Outlook 2007. I'm running Windows 7 and I've followed all the instructions from Google and MS--there is some sync'ing going on, but my internet calendar does not display in the Outlook 2007 Navigation pane and, although a couple test entries have sync'd both ways, existing appointments on my Outlook calendar stubbornly refuse to sync over to Google. In Outlook data management, my Google calendar is listed, but in the last updated column, it has shown <pending> for over a day. Is there a reason updating isn't occurring and/or is there a way to manually update and will this solve the problem?

Advertisements