Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stupid CD Keys

• Please log in to reply

1_glama_gal

1_glama_gal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I am v.confused!! I have the BSS version of Half-life(the original) but when i bought it, it did not have CD Key, my friend somehow downloaded one so i could go on but now i uninstalled it and cannot remember key nor can friend and i cant remember how my friend got it and well shes the dumbest friend u can get. So can anyone tell me how to get or find a/the CD KEY?!?!?! ;) ;)

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to G2G:

Sorry, but we won't help pirate any program.. When you bought the program, whomever you bought it from obligated to give you the key code to go along with it..

Your only option now is to buy a legit version for yourself!!

Murray

Edited by Murray S., 30 May 2005 - 12:59 PM.

Ntd

Ntd

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
*Edited by an Administrator*

This topic is being closed. As Murray said, we do not help anyone obtain illegal key codes, or make pirated software work.

Edited by ~Kat~, 30 May 2005 - 08:45 PM.