Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error 619

• Please log in to reply

masaloi

masaloi

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I am on a contract with a Telco (OPTUS)and have been issued with a Sim card for my mobile Samsung Galaxy Tablet which I was led to believe could be linked to my Desktop or Laptop which doesn't seem to be the case.

Therefore I removed the Sim Card from the Tablet and placed in a Mobile modem stick of the Sam Telco (OPTUS.
By doing this I was hoping to receive the same connection afforded by the Tablet but when I attempt to logon with my Desktop PC I get a 619 error.

Is there a workaround or any way I can use the SimCard in both the Tablet and also the Mobile modem stick ?

Hope I have explained myself clearly enough.
masaloi
75 oldage pensioner.

Advertisements

noknojon

noknojon

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Hi -
Follow this link at Whirlpool forums, and see if this is the information you are looking for :)
http://forums.whirlp.../archive/947040
At least you will know you are not alone in searching for 619 error message.

Regards -