tgwols.dll not found
Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:55 AM
Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:34 PM
It may well be worth you printing/saving the instructions throughout the fix, so you have them to hand just incase you are unable to access this site.
Please note the following:
- Remember to post your logs, not attach them. So, any logs from any programs we run, should be just 'copied & pasted' into your reply, unless I specifically need you to attach them.
- Please only run the tools that I request. I know malware can be frustrating but running other tools in the meantime and between posts, only makes it harder for me to analyse and fix your PC in the long run.
- I will always try and respond to replies as soon as possible, but please be patient as some logs require more time than others to fully analyse.
- If you are not sure of anything along the way, just ask.
OK, lets start
Could you go through the following steps please, then get back to me with the logs that they create.
OTL Quick Scan
Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the OTL icon to run it.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top, make sure Standard Output is selected.
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic
Please read carefully and follow these steps.
- Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
- Extract its contents to your desktop.
- Once extracted, open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
- If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
In your next reply
Please post the contents of...
Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:10 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users