Anyway, he loves to have a ton of windows open at the same time and currently has 3 monitors and wants to add a 4th. Don't ask me why, but I guess that's his thing. Here is what I put together for him, but wanted a second set of eyes before he made his purchase.
- Rosewill CHALLENGER Black
- OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD Drive
- COOLER MASTER Silent Pro M600
- 2 x HIS H467QR1GH Radeon HD 4670 1GB PCI-Express 2.0
- MSI P67A-G45 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67
- G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3
- Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit
That build will run 4 monitors, won't it? I have the same video card and know it will run 2 monitors, so I was just assuming that with 2 PCI-Express slots in the mother board and 2 video cards, I could run 4.