Edited by time026, 12 July 2011 - 12:55 PM.
Search Engine Redirect
Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:54 PM
Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:46 AM
Before we begin, I would like to make a few things clear so that we can fix your problem as efficiently as possible:
- Be sure to follow all my instructions carefully! If there is anything you don''t understand, don't hesitate to ask.
- Please do not do anything or perform other steps unless I have asked you to do so.
- Please make sure you post all logs I ask you to, and make sure that the entire log gets posted.
Download aswMBR.exe ( 1.8mb ) to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
Click the "Scan" button to start scan
On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Select All Users
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Post both logs
Things I would like to see in your reply:
- aswMBR log
- OTL.txt and Extras.txt
Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:12 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users