Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

broken toshiba lcd display

• Please log in to reply

EdioIlha

EdioIlha

• PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Hi everyone

I have a cracked display for my toshiba laptop, model satellite l505-es5018. Does anyone have any info on where i can find some replacement displays used or new? On any other sites besides this on listed on the bottom. I was unable to find the exact one that i need on the site listed under.

My link

Thank You and i appreciate the help.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
If you have the know-how, a better solution would be to take the screen out and get the part number off the back.
You can then Google this and find some suppliers. It's almost always going to be a standard screen that you can get from pretty much any half-decent supplier.

EdioIlha

EdioIlha

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Hi Neil Jones,
Thank you for the advise. Im going to follow your advice and try to find some good one supplier to buy it.
I already found 2 places but Im not sure yet, as soon as I can I will post back the result.

Thx again!

Attached Thumbnails

• Capturar3.JPG
  • IMG_1771.JPG

EdioIlha

EdioIlha

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
I didn't know!
Thnx for the tip!

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Amazon or ebay is a good place to start.

http://www.amazon.co...T/dp/B004HDHZ6I

http://shop.ebay.com...-All-Categories

Amazon does seem to give a better guarantee. Only had a problem once on some ear clips for samsung bluetooth ear pieces. I have had more than one problembuys off Ebay, but only 2 i did not get what i wanted. The problem was shipping back to the seller which cost me more money. For that reason, if Ebay is not quite a bit cheaper than Amazon, i will buy from Amazon first.

SRX660

EdioIlha

EdioIlha

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Hi SRX660

Thank you so much!!

I really appreciate it.

EdioIlha