Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copying one item from a tv news programme

• Please log in to reply

Rowana

Rowana

• Pip
  • 5 posts
On last night's STV news there was an item that I would like to keep. Is there anyway I can, or can someone do it for me, cut this item from the programme to a file that I can keep.

This is a link to the programme - http://bcove.me/z7cq5l83

The item I want to keep is the very last one starting at 26.35 mins into the programme.

Eldest daughter's partner is the guy working on the jet engine!

Thanks

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello

Here is a quote from their FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

[b]Can I download programmes to watch later?[/b]

No. The STV Player only allows you to stream the video using your internet connection. This means you can fast-forward, stop, or go back to the beginning as often as you want as the video file is not stored on your computer.

Since they don't provide this feature then im sorry we are unable to assist as it would be breaking their terms of use which in turn if we provided advice then it would break ours.

Regards

Edited by wizzy2k5, 16 July 2011 - 10:17 AM.