Internet connectivity problems and trojan on flash drive.
Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:13 PM
Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:33 PM
It is possible so we can try. Here you can find keyboard short-cuts.
Now we have to open Device Manager. If you have Windows key on your keyboard press Windows key + Pause/Break keys at a same time.
- System Properties windows will open.
- Now navigate to the Hardware tab (press Right button two times).
- When in Hardware tab press Tab button once to select Device Manager and press Enter to open it.
- Device Manager window will open.
- Please tell me if there are some yellow triangles.
Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:34 PM
Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:12 AM
Then press Alt+A keys and then Down key one time to select Uninstall.
Press Enter key to uninstall it then select and confirm OK/Yes.
Next press Alt+A key and select Scan for hardware changes.
Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:46 AM
Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:32 AM
Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:09 PM
Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:22 PM
With pluged-in USB mouse open Device Manger and un-install unknown device.
Then un-plug USB mouse and restart computer.
When you are back in Windows plug-in USB mouse.
Let me know result.
Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:32 PM
- Now re-open Device Manager.
- Select Universal Serial Bus controllers and expand it (press + key)
- Select each individual device under Universal Serial Bus controllers and un-install them all.
- Reboot the computer and allow Windows to repair the USB controller drivers you manually removed.
Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:23 PM
OK. Please try to un-install Flash disinfector:
Press Windows Start key and with Up key select Control Panel. Press Enter to open it.
With Tab key navigate to Add or Remove Programs and press Enter.
With Up and Down key select Flash disinfector with Tab key select Remove or Uninstall and press Enter to uninstall it.
Also in Add or Remove Programs window look if there is installed something like Mouse driver, USB driver, HID drivers and/or similar.
Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:35 PM
Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:39 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users