Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Third time lucky

• Please log in to reply

HOWZY

HOWZY

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello people of the WWW, I am a English guy in Brasil and have had a idea for a web site that will change the way we live. The idea exploded in my head and grew and grew.
I thought I needed a software developer so I come accross a few here in Brasil and kept getting the same answers. "its a beautiful idea" "its BIG" "its very BIG" "I know some people who can help".
I appreciate that this will take some time to develop but the more people I present my idea to the more Im thinking a cheap, rip off, part version will eventualy surface.
I have undoubtably got a live bullet here, I just need the person/persons who can build the gun so to speak. I am not stupid or blind and have sat on this idea for over a year. If I present my idea to you I am confident you will agree that our web site would be the first site people log onto and within 1 year will be number 1 most visited.
Although Im sure the site would be very profitable, I dream of a team or company who have the capacity to develop and maintain the idea and who are motivated not only by profits but by promoting a better living, giving life a purpose, and being part of the next big change in the way we live since the internet began.
The idea would be for U.K only to begin with as we all know this is where the best ideas originate. If it works on a small scale in the U.K,it will change the way the world lives and the lives of many. If you have the facilities, believe you have to take chances and have always believed you were supposed to be part of something or leave your name to something big. Then please contact me maybe we could talk further.

Advertisements

devper94

devper94

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
You might get better luck at developers on freelancer sites.
However if you want to build a serious company you will have to do it on your own.
Good luck, and hope you succeed.

But again, I am a fan of the status quo...