Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Administrator account

• Please log in to reply

Bathusi

Bathusi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My machine does not respond to network credentials but the port shows that it is active.when i try to log on locally in the machine it indicates that the account is disabled and i should check with the system administrator

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
If it's Vista or 7, that's normal for Administrator to be disabled.

What are you trying to do?

Bathusi

Bathusi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Im trying to access the machine and it states that the administrator account is disabled. When i try to access it through a domain of our organisation it refuses to accept the correct network credentials.but i hace decided to use the password remover, even though the admin account is disabled?????

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The Admin account is disabled locally. If it's on a domain that's an entirely different issue.
Removing passwords from the local machine isn't going to fix anything if the issue is with the domain setup.