Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Speller on Windows Live email

• Please log in to reply

pdcagirl

pdcagirl

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
I have 'played out' the help option onw Windows Live, have tried the techs's suggestions on Windows Live email about this issue and it still remains an annoyance.

The speller feature like all emails has several options to check when setting up ones email. I have used various combinations and still get this annoying notation when I use email.

"The spell checker has been halted, do you will want to send the email ---- yes, or no".

If I choose yes the email goes and I am not sure the spelling was checked nor are any alternative words offered for any mispelling; if I say no, then the email will not go.

Tech advice was to alter the options for spelling and have tried, as I said, various combinations but still get the 'spell check' notation. Sometimes will get it if I do not say anything in the email beyond the fact it is a reply. Do not understand the spell feature at all on Wind. Live. Can advised?

Advertisements