Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

farbar report log

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
I have gone up and right in that log and I don't see anything wrong. I am removing some orphan entries.

Download the enclosed file.

Save it in the USB drive replacing the existing one.

Run FRST64 as you did before and press the Fix button just once and wait.(You don't need the CD now as you can do this throughout the Advanced menu)

The tool will make a log on the flashdrive (Fixlog.txt) please post in your next reply. If too long, attach it to a reply.

Attempt to boot in Normal mode and let me know of any difference.

Advertisements

whoissontop

whoissontop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Attached File  Fixlog.txt   4.37KB   258 downloads

the computer looked like it really was going to start normally(although it did have the white loading bar when the mouse part came on it had the hour glass instead of the rotating blue circle and like it blinked for a second and then the mouse with the blue rotating circle came on) but then the start up repair came on again and could not repair.

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Run frst64 as you did before.

Type the following in the edit box after "Search:":

ntoskrnl.exe;ntkrnlpa.exe

Click Search button and wait a few minutes.

Post the log (Search.txt) it will produce in your next reply.

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Also, in the Advanced menu, select "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement", in case it is due to a patched driver, and let me know the outcome.

whoissontop

whoissontop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Attached File  Search.txt   9.04KB   245 downloads

disabling the driver signature enforcement did not work.

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Sorry for the delay. It was a busy day.

I am going to disable all startup programs and see if the issue is due to one of these. We don't have many alternatives left.

Run FRST64 as you did before and press the Fix button just once and wait.

The tool will make a log on the flashdrive (Fixlog.txt) please post in your next reply. If too long, attach it to a reply.

Attempt to boot in Normal mode and let me know of any difference.

whoissontop

whoissontop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Fix result of Farbars's Recovery Tool (FRST written by farbar version 2.2.1)
Ran by SYSTEM at 2011-08-11 19:06:45 R:9
Running from F:\

==============================================

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\RtHDVCpl Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\SynTPEnh Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\TPwrMain Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\HSON Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\SmoothView Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\00TCrdMain Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\TosWaitSrv Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\SmartFaceVWatcher Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\Teco Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\TosSENotify Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\TosNC Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\TosReelTimeMonitor Value deleted successfully.
HKLM-x32\\\.\.\.\\Run\\StartCCC Value deleted successfully.
HKLM-x32\\\.\.\.\\Run\\ToshibaServiceStation Value deleted successfully.
HKLM-x32\\\.\.\.\\Run\\TWebCamera Value deleted successfully.
HKLM-x32\\\.\.\.\\Run\\avast5 Value deleted successfully.
HKLM-x32\\\.\.\.\\Run\\BackupNowEZtray Value deleted successfully.
HKLM-x32\\\.\.\.\\Run\\AppleSyncNotifier Value deleted successfully.
HKLM-x32\\\.\.\.\\Run\\iTunesHelper Value deleted successfully.
HKLM-x32\\\.\.\.\\Run\\QuickTime Task Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Prototype\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\Pareto_Update Value not found.
HKEY_USERS\Prototype\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\Skype Value deleted successfully.

==== End of Fixlog ====

It did not start normally.
Maybe i should try loading into safe mode to see if that now works?

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Yes, try Safe Mode. If that does not work, try Debugging Mode. Let me know what you see on screen.

whoissontop

whoissontop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
none work.

with safe mode
the first file will load then the windows is loading files... white loading bar pops up and then seems as if windows is going to load normally but then same again black screen and then start up repair.

debugging mode looks exactly the same when i try it as safe mode does.

i thought maybe it was bcuz i put my mouse in there so tried w/o the mouse and same results.

whoissontop

whoissontop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
maybe the OTLPE(or w/e it is called lol) disk will work now? want me to try and see if that will work now?

Advertisements

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Give it a try.

whoissontop

whoissontop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
ok but i gave it to my friend so ill have to wait until tm morning when she gets up lol
so ill post back tm how it goes.

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Lets also check the Minidump folder for clues:

Run FRST64 as you did before and press the Fix button just once and wait.

whoissontop

whoissontop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Sorry about the late reply it was a busy weekend. The guy had just come like 20 minutes ago to grab the computer, before he came i tried to do a full system restore on it and it didnt work either. That white loading bar came up again...i think that was the virus loading the computer. But anyways the guy came and got his computer and he is going to bring it to best buy. Im sorry he came before we could fix it, was fun working on it and thanks a ton for all your help!!!!

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Thanks for the feedback.