Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please help quickly...

• Please log in to reply

Fakeor

Fakeor

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
hi... i need fast help with an annoying( ;) ) problem with my Laptop..., what got WinXp Professional...

so.. here's my problem...

when i turn on my computer... it's work all right on almost everything.. but when i am going to play eg. World of warcraft... it's lagging like ****...

but after around 20-30 minutes...
my computer shows a blue screen where it's standing some text information about the F8 button and the security mode.. but i dont need help about that... and i have to turn off my computer and turn it on again for doing some work on my computer for around 20-30 minutes b4 the same problem appears...

but it's showing this code:
***STOP: 0¤00000000f4,0¤00000003,0¤82174aa4,0¤805f9f88)

if it's some kinda problem that can fix this i'll be glad... ;)

Heelp plz... Kinda fast.. :tazz:

Edit: do i have to format my computer?... i'll hope for that i dont need to it...

Edited by Fakeor, 31 May 2005 - 11:17 AM.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
think you left something out....the four numbers following the STOP look like parameters, but I have not run into a STOP 0x0000004f error....anything else in that error message?

Fakeor

Fakeor

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Okey... this is all what i got...

STOP: 0x000000f4(0x00000003,0x81d26020,0x81d26194,0x805f9f88)

if it's telling u more... hope for soon help... :tazz:

Joe2000

Joe2000

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Is this only when you play games or is it all the time regardless of what your doing?
I would make sure you have the latest drivers installed. When was the first time you got this error, was it after a s/w or h/w update?

Fakeor

Fakeor

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
as i said...when i turn on my computer... it's taking 20-30 to that error is coming...
and it's only "lagging" in game i think... i've got this error some days b4 i've posted my topic on this forum...

actually.. it isnt "my" computer... but i am trying to help a friend that got that problem... and he doesnt now anything about computer... i am just 12 year's old... så i dont know how do fix this problem thought...