Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Change my IP adress?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Krakau

Krakau

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello people.
I would like to play a game in which I was banned years ago. Now I want to play again, but need a different IP address so that they do not catch me. I'm just trying the program "hotspot shield", but my ping is about 150-170 on EU servers and that's not good ...

Now my question to you, how can I change my IP address very easily without anyone noticing that I get a different IP address using?
PS: I live in Germany and it would be good if the IP could also be in Germany, Switzerland or Austria. (France is also possible)

Many thanks for your help.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
So let me get this right. You want us to help you bypass the sites security where you were banned to play a game?
Maybe i should remind you of something.
We here at Geeks To Go cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself.
These restrictions can include (but are not limited to):
  • Website Blocking policies
  • Software Installation policies
  • Email retention policies
  • Software Configuration policies
  • Network/Internet usage policies
  • Network Configuration policies
  • Forum or Chat Room Bans
  • Game Server Bans
  • Any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question
Any actions by members of the Geeks To Go site that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the ToS of this site.

If you have any questions or issues please contact a Moderator or Admin for clarification.