Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

battlefield 2 and battlefield 3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Darren Smith

Darren Smith

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i am the clan leader for the clan. as you know i am looking for more members within the clan.
you must have a mic/headset as we talk to each other in the game and we use a thing called teamspeak 3.
right now we are playing battlefield 2 but we are also going over to battlefield 3. so we are not after any payment of any members.
as all payments are made by me to the new server. so we are looking for more members to go to the new battlefield 3 with us soon.
and we are based in the uk but we are takeing ever one who like to join us. we only play the game by computer. so it means its a pc game
of battlefield 2 and battlefield 3. and if u like to know more or to join us just e-mail me at removed email address.

Edited by SweetTech, 21 August 2011 - 11:15 AM.
removed e-mail address.--ST

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
This is not a recruitment forum and anything like that needs to be done at the appropriate forum site.
This topic is closed.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Darren,

Good luck with your clan. The introduction you gave didn't provide any details about the clan. Website info, history. As someone who has been a clan member of a long established clan for some time, it takes a lot of work. Your going to need to put forth a lot more effort into your postings if you want to draw in the right people. As was stated, this site isn't the best place to try recruitment.

good luck with your endeavor.