Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Venledar,
WOW, I'm really impresssed with your work. Those are truly beautiful. I am only an amatuer at this and have never claimed to be anything more. It is simply something I found I had a knack for and enjoyed doing.
This is not really the appropriate place for this sort of thing as this forum is truly meant for malware removal. But they have been kind enough to not kick me out yet, lol! I just thought that it was great that these ppl volunteered thier time to help other ppl and wanted to do something for them in return. And it sort of got out of hand. I originally intended to do this for the staff members of the forum here and one thing led to another. Which brings me to my next question..... Which I shall ask of you in a PM!
Thanks,
SHez

Edited by Go4fall, 25 August 2005 - 10:48 PM.

Advertisements

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
@Psych

Here is the best I could do man.. Hope you like it :tazz:

Posted Image

Edited by Venledar, 27 August 2005 - 10:45 AM.

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
hello are you still working on my request

thanks very much for your time once again ! :) :tazz:

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hey Cleverboy! Just to let ya know, I've been invited by Shez to join in with her animating on these forums. I would like to say Thanks for being patient, With all of these requests, Shez has a lot to do.

But I did my best on yours, And I kinda like it:

Posted Image

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello everyone! As you have seen above ^^^, I have been asked by Shez to help out on some animating. I would just like to say that I am also willing to make Signatures for forums as well. So feel free to send me a request either by PM or on these forums!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Hello all,
:) It is my supreme pleasure to introduce to all of you a brilliant animator who has most generously agreed to join me in this venture :ph34r: ........Without further ado, I present to you VENLEDAR :tazz: :) . He is am impessive artist and animator with wonderful credentials. I am simply thrilled to have him on board. :ph34r: As you can tell by how long some of you have been waiting for your requests to be filled, I have gotten a little overwhelmed trying to do everything by myself. But with our new multi-talented friend ,VENLEDAR :) :) on board, we should be caught up to date and waiting for more very soon. So, hang on, it's going to be a good time around here! And no more long waits! I just can't tell you how pleased I am to have my cohort here with me!
This changes nothing about the way things work. All of the same rules apply. You will still need to submit requests to me in the same manner for approval. And at that point we will decide who will actually complete the task. Remember, we cannot read your mind, you have to be very descriptive and detailed when making a request. .You need to be aware of the Terms of Use of this forum and abide by them. This is a family oriented forum. Any subject matter that may fall outside that category should be sent to me in a private message and will be handled outside of the forum.
VENLEDAR and I look forward to working on many animations for all of you. So, let's get this party started :tazz: :) :tazz:
Big Smilies,
The Big Shez :) And Most Awesome Venledar

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
welcome VENLEDAR :)

btw.. awsome animation there :tazz: :)

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
TY Bell, I hope I can assist you in the near future :tazz:

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
hi there again thanks for that great avatar Really appreciated.

As you stated above you do signitures and I have a request if it is not too much to ask for !

Can I have a Liverpool FC Flag In The Backgroung From This Site

http://www.ticketage...pool-fc-200.jpg

and The Words In A Different Coulor saying RB93 in the bottom left Corner.

Thanks Very Much :tazz:

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Here ya Go Clever, I made this one based on your avatar I made ya.. Here ya go.. hope ya like it :tazz: If any modifications are wanted, Just send me a shout :)

Posted Image

Edited by Venledar, 28 August 2005 - 02:22 PM.

Advertisements

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Hi! The only ones I did are the ones I showed you so choose which one you think looks best, if you want to, so you can have a better one, you can make a version of it yourslef, thanks for your time! :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Steamhead,
Great, then I will just decide myself what I like. I'm thinking something with pastel pink and little lacy flowers. yeah, that would be perfect for you!! And maybe some pink flamingoes and trolls! HHMM< I think I have a plan! :)

@Bellona,
Thanks for welcoming Velendar! His stuff is wicked, isn't it ? And he's a sweetie :ph34r:
I thought I would just show you a little preview of what is in store for you. With that underwater effect her face can become VERY distorted. But I thought that you would want to maintain her natural beauty and add the unique feature of the effect. So, here's your preview. I thought you might want to pick which one you liked best or offer your opinion about which way you would like for it to go. She can be much more distorted. Her face can be more up and down long and short, or more wide and narrow. or all messed up, lol. I don't think her eyes need anything done to then, I like them like they are bur I wil make them silver if you still want them to hbe that color. And yes, I am going to add your screen name (And I'll do something with the other images, perhaps somethings seperate though). I just wanted to show you how things were going with this effect :) Personally, I'm kind of leaning toward cool chick #3 right now but it's totally up to you. Oh, and I'll do my best to get the pesky little jerk out of the final version. #3 is already much more fluid than the other ones. (oh, what's your favorite color?)
Posted Image
Cool underwater chick #1
Posted Image
Cool UNderwater Chick #2
Posted Image
Cool Underwater Chick #3

@EVeryone else. Please, don't be upset if you feel that someone else has gotten theirs done before you. With two of us working now it changes things. Some things are more simple to get done and less time consuming than others. I promise each of you that no one has been over looked. Each of you shall have what you have asked for. We are having a wonderful time working on your avatars and will have everything done on the list very soon. So, please be patient and understanding with us, we are doing our best to get caught up, and we will be up to date VERY soon. I'm starting to worry now that there haven't been any new requests in a couple of days. OH no, what if this is the end?? Will I no longer be needed? :tazz: What if no one else wants any more siggys or avatars from us? OH NOoooooooo.......(sobs with disbelief at no longer being needed....)
NAH< Surely that won't happen yet :) :tazz:
:ph34r:

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
hi Go4fall..

firstly i wanna thank u again for helping me out and ur doin an ASWOME job at it :ph34r: :tazz:

yeah i agree.. the underwater effects distorted the image a lot.. tho i agree with you that Chick #3 looks better than the others. but with more distortions, she's looking more and more like me in real life :) :ph34r:. maybe what you can do is (still using the underwater effect or any other effect that would look good from the point of view of the experts aka u and Velendar :)) make the image slowly dissappear and then reappear into the other images.. oh and my fav color, expecially on dark background is fuschia pink!

ermm.. do i hear something about signatures? :tazz: :) yeah yeah.. gimme and inch and all that.. :tazz:

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Here ya Go Clever, I made this one based on your avatar I made ya.. Here ya go.. hope ya like it :) If any modifications are wanted, Just send me a shout :ph34r:

Posted Image

View Post

that looks great thanks if possible can you make the RB93 in a Blue Colour and the flag a little bit smaller ! :ph34r: :) :)

Thanks For your time on this :tazz:

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
:) :) :) :ph34r: correction: AWSOME! :tazz: