Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

O/C advice for specific systems?

• Please log in to reply

ledwiston

ledwiston

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I would like some specific advice for my system (relevant specs (CPU, RAM, Mobo) in my info), I want to know if anyone else has O/Ced this stuff and what their sweet spot is. I figured I would rather try asking than fiddling around for a long time. I had my CPU up to 3.15 ghz (up from 3.00 ghz), by changing the CPU frequency from 200 to 210, but it was getting over the safe 62 celsius mark. I have also O/Ced my built in graphics and the speeds were 1210 mhz for the iGPU shader clock and 510 mhz for the iGPU clock. I would like to know the best settings other people got, if they have this stuff. And side note, the Asus Crosshair II is THE BEST!!! Okay that's it thanks...

Windows 7 x64,

Asus Crosshair Formula II,

2 x 2 gb sticks of GeIL DDR2 Black Dragon Dual Channel PC2-8500 1066Mhz,

AMD Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition Deneb 3.0GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 125W Quad-Core Processor

Edited by ledwiston, 24 August 2011 - 06:29 PM.

Advertisements

ledwiston

ledwiston

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
And I want to throw in a note; no stability probs whatsoever. This thing is great. I just want to see what other peoples have got going.

Edited by ledwiston, 24 August 2011 - 06:33 PM.