Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Crashing

• Please log in to reply

PC Genie

PC Genie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Leaks were a problem a few years back when liquid cooling was first introduced but now most of these units are self contained and leaking is no longer a issue.

Would you happen to know of a website that provides quality ratings for various computer components so that I can be sure that I'm selecting a quality product. My current computer chassis and PSU are ThermalTake and when I purchased them I did see the ThermalTake cooling system. However, I need to get up to date on current products and quality ratings.

Then you can determine the PSU wattage you need for present and any future upgrades.

Is there some sort of calcuation that I should do to determine the proper wattage for a new PSU? For instance, does each component come with a wattage requirement that I can add up to get a total wattage requirement to select a PSU?

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator

As far as comparing the liquid cooling systems I am trying to find a site for that.