Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pc is slow /unresponsive scripts error.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
well, i was on firefox, and trying to go to you tube to edit my video, and my pc froze, and shut down? It then went to a blue screen and i got message with it. I will attach the screenshot. I did a hard reboot, i didnt know what to do, it said it was dumping physical memory or something and started counting thats when i did the reboot. Im on the pc now.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCI3607.JPG

Edited by sicilian, 04 October 2011 - 12:23 AM.

Advertisements

Render

Render

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,195 posts
Please download WhoCrashed 3.02 from here to your Desktop.
Install it and run it.
Click on Analyze button.
Select all (CTRL+A) and then copy (CTRL+C).
Paste (CTRL+V) contents of clipboard in your next reply.

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Sorry Render, i will be quicker nexttime. I do have a few updates i might need, but its in Custom update, so wasnt sure if i needed it? >Realtek Semiconductor Corp. driver update for Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to WhoCrashed HOME EDITION v 3.02
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This program checks for drivers which have been crashing your computer. If your computer has displayed a blue screen of death, suddenly rebooted or shut down then this program will help you find the root cause and possibly a solution.

Whenever a computer suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue screen of death, the first thing that is often thought about is a hardware failure. In reality, on Windows most crashes are caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules. In case of a kernel error, many computers do not show a blue screen unless they are configured for this. Instead these systems suddenly reboot without any notice.

This program will analyze your crash dumps with the single click of a button. It will tell you what drivers are likely to be responsible for crashing your computer. If will report a conclusion which offers suggestions on how to proceed in any situation while the analysis report will display internet links which will help you further troubleshoot any detected problems.

To obtain technical support visit www.resplendence.com/support

Click here to check if you have the latest version or if an update is available.

Just click the Analyze button for a comprehensible report ...

Home Edition Notice

This version of WhoCrashed is free for use at home only. If you would like to use this software at work or in a commercial environment you should get the professional edition of WhoCrashed which also allows analysis of crashdumps on remote drives and computers on the network and offers a range of additional features.

Click here for more information on the professional edition.
Click here to buy the the professional edition of WhoCrashed.

System Information (local)

computer name: JOSH-51E3862688
windows version: Windows XP Service Pack 3, 5.1, build: 2600
windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8600 @ 3.33GHz Intel586, level: 6
2 logical processors, active mask: 3
RAM: 3756437504 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 2028613632

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 10/4/2011 6:10:09 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown ()
Bugcheck code: 0x8E (0xFFFFFFFFE0000001, 0xFFFFFFFFB8380925, 0xFFFFFFFFB351F8AC, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a kernel-mode application generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: Unknown .
Google query: Unknown KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

On Mon 8/8/2011 7:02:02 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080811-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nv4_disp.dll (nv4_disp+0x24432E)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000008E (0xFFFFFFFFE0000001, 0xFFFFFFFFB83B0925, 0xFFFFFFFFB3051FA4, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll
product: NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nv4_disp.dll (NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: nv4_disp.dll NVIDIA Corporation KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

On Sat 8/6/2011 7:27:18 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080611-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nv4_disp.dll (nv4_disp+0x24432E)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000008E (0xFFFFFFFFE0000001, 0xFFFFFFFFB8380925, 0xFFFFFFFFA94D2740, 0x0)
product: NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33
description: NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nv4_disp.dll (NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: nv4_disp.dll NVIDIA Corporation KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

On Sat 8/28/2010 8:57:45 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082810-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hitmanpro35.sys (hitmanpro35+0x112F)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000008E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFFFFF8060D565, 0xFFFFFFFFB5D5FB18, 0x0)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys
product: Hitman Pro 3.5
description: Hitman Pro 3.5 Support Driver
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: hitmanpro35.sys (Hitman Pro 3.5 Support Driver, ).
Google query: hitmanpro35.sys KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

On Mon 6/22/2009 4:34:56 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062209-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: rtenicxp.sys (Rtenicxp+0x72F0)
Bugcheck code: 0x40000080 (0xFFFFFFFF8A6F4718, 0xFFFFFFFF8A0D2F30, 0xFFFFFFFFBA4D38DC, 0x1)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rtenicxp.sys
product: Realtek 10/100/1000 NIC Family all in one NDIS Driver
company: Realtek Semiconductor Corporation
description: Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: rtenicxp.sys (Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver , Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ).
Google query: rtenicxp.sys Realtek Semiconductor Corporation CUSTOM_ERROR

On Sun 11/9/2008 10:18:44 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110908-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: pnkbstrk.sys (PnkBstrK+0x28E2)
Bugcheck code: 0x10000050 (0xFFFFFFFFF52EF7E3, 0x1, 0xFFFFFFFFB4CB38E2, 0x2)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pnkbstrk.sys
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: pnkbstrk.sys .
Google query: pnkbstrk.sys CUSTOM_ERROR

On Sun 11/9/2008 2:16:07 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110808-02.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: pnkbstrk.sys (PnkBstrK+0x28E2)
Bugcheck code: 0x10000050 (0xFFFFFFFFF52EF7E3, 0x1, 0xFFFFFFFFB4C858E2, 0x2)
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: pnkbstrk.sys .

On Sat 11/8/2008 7:56:47 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110808-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x10000050 (0xFFFFFFFFF52EF7E3, 0x1, 0xFFFFFFFFB59318E2, 0x2)

Conclusion

8 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. 5 third party drivers have been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

rtenicxp.sys (Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver , Realtek Semiconductor Corporation )

nv4_disp.dll (NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33 , NVIDIA Corporation)

hitmanpro35.sys (Hitman Pro 3.5 Support Driver, )

pnkbstrk.sys

unknown

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination the errors that have been reported for these drivers and include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions from users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is actually responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Edited by sicilian, 05 October 2011 - 04:23 PM.

Render

Render

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,195 posts
Hi,

These are problematic drivers:

rtenicxp.sys (Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver , Realtek Semiconductor Corporation )

nv4_disp.dll (NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33 , NVIDIA Corporation)

pnkbstrk.sys

unknown

One is unknown so this could be interesting.

For now please update drivers for your NIC (Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver , Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ), for graphics card (NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 275.33 , NVIDIA Corporation), you actually don't need Hitman pro so please uninstall it or update it to the latest version and update Punkbuster.

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
okay i installed the nvidia drivers, mine were old the new version is 280.26.

*punkbuster - is just something that runs in a specific online shooter game, to make sure im not cheating or using scripts. The only way to update it, is by playing the game, or signing on, which i did.

*Hitman pro, dont know much about it. I sent my pc to have it checked when my harddrive ended up failing, but was a defect/recalled. I had them put it back together, and check to make sure it was clean - when i got it back, it was on here. I keep meaning to ask them if i can remove it(i dont see why i cant). Its in my Add/remove programs.

Lastly Im Not to familiar with NIC (Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver , Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ) update. Could it be the one i have in the windows custom update under hardware, "Realtek Semiconductor Corp. driver update for Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller"?

Edited by sicilian, 05 October 2011 - 06:20 PM.

Render

Render

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,195 posts

Lastly Im Not to familiar with NIC (Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver , Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ) update. Could it be the one i have in the windows custom update under hardware, "Realtek Semiconductor Corp. driver update for Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller"?

.Yes

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
okay all updated. Now when i click on your link for who crashed, it brings me to a blank page. Then i get the drop down bar, and i click allow to download, nothing happens still. This is new, im wondering why i have to open in a new tab for the download pop up to appear?

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Also, i just noticed this flash issue, i have 2 screenshots. On top of the screen on each of them is a flash video. The IE Mafia Wars has the flash player working correctly. The other one you can see its not showing all of the games. This maybe another issue for somewhere else.

Attached Thumbnails

• FF mafia wars.png
  • ie  mafia wars.png

Render

Render

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,195 posts
Hi,

Now when i click on your link for who crashed, it brings me to a blank page. Then i get the drop down bar, and i click allow to download, nothing happens still. This is new, im wondering why i have to open in a new tab for the download pop up to appear?

This can't be new. It's a some sort of incompatibility of this forum and Internet Explorer 8. It is known issue and you cannot do nothing on your side to change that behaviour on your side. Only solution is to use new Internet Explorer 9 (but you can't as you are running Windows XP) or some other browser (Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc).

Also, i just noticed this flash issue, i have 2 screenshots.

First is FF and second IE. So why not use IE for this game on that site?

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Its really slow on IE - for example i cant scroll the page going up/down, it skips, doesnt scroll(like the screen has a delay compared to my mouse. I still know there is an issue, and its slowing up my pc. A buddy of mine i spoke with yesterday has xp pro, and using firefox 7.0.1, everything is the same. He has the plug in on firefox, and has no issues, that im having. He has the plug in showing up in his "add ons" - Also I had another older pc, its my girlfriends now. She has xp home ie 8 and firefox same version as me. She has the plugin under her add ons, and plays the game, no problem. I have been searching this day and night, and not having any luck. The day i started having issues, i went to uninstall adobe and reinstall it, as i always do, incase of any hickups. But adobe flash was not there. In my downloads i have tons of adobe flash installers, from doing this procedure periodically. Never had any issues, till the pc started to slow down, and i started getting these warnings/crashes, copy issues etc... I always noticed that i never used any cpu usage, everytime i clicked taskmnger, it would be a zero. Now when my pc acts up, its at 100% for a split second then goes down to 0. I only see the 100 for a split sec. though like it has to reset or something, but after that split second it goes to zero.

Yesterday, i noticed in my control panel > internet prop. > connections tab > then under lan settings. Nothing was clicked here, and all boxes were unchecked. So i checked auto detect proxy. Just something i noticed, that has changed.

My pc was just Tested for the memory, cd/dvd/, or any hardware issues, and all seemed ok. A buddy of mine tested these. Hes not getting any errors for that stuff.

Im gonna spend a few more hrs on this today. Lemme see if i cant find any others with the same issue.

Edited by sicilian, 06 October 2011 - 02:01 PM.

Advertisements

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
okay, well, i got the blue screen again(gotta change the date in the camera ). Seems to be different codes. This also happened again on you tube, just like the 1st time, i was watching angry cat, lol. Then tried to watch his 2nd video, and it shut down. :) - I will edit this post and paste the results of who crashed it log again.

Welcome to WhoCrashed HOME EDITION v 3.02

This program checks for drivers which have been crashing your computer. If your computer has displayed a blue screen of death, suddenly rebooted or shut down then this program will help you find the root cause and possibly a solution.

Whenever a computer suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue screen of death, the first thing that is often thought about is a hardware failure. In reality, on Windows most crashes are caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules. In case of a kernel error, many computers do not show a blue screen unless they are configured for this. Instead these systems suddenly reboot without any notice.

This program will analyze your crash dumps with the single click of a button. It will tell you what drivers are likely to be responsible for crashing your computer. If will report a conclusion which offers suggestions on how to proceed in any situation while the analysis report will display internet links which will help you further troubleshoot any detected problems.

To obtain technical support visit www.resplendence.com/support

Click here to check if you have the latest version or if an update is available.

Just click the Analyze button for a comprehensible report ...

Home Edition Notice

This version of WhoCrashed is free for use at home only. If you would like to use this software at work or in a commercial environment you should get the professional edition of WhoCrashed which also allows analysis of crashdumps on remote drives and computers on the network and offers a range of additional features.

Click here for more information on the professional edition.
Click here to buy the the professional edition of WhoCrashed.

System Information (local)

computer name: JOSH-51E3862688
windows version: Windows XP Service Pack 3, 5.1, build: 2600
windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8600 @ 3.33GHz Intel586, level: 6
2 logical processors, active mask: 3
RAM: 3756437504 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 2041200640

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Thu 10/6/2011 11:58:11 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown ()
Bugcheck code: 0x8E (0xFFFFFFFFE0000001, 0xFFFFFFFFB8340925, 0xFFFFFFFFB2D6C8B8, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a kernel-mode application generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: Unknown .
Google query: Unknown KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

On Mon 8/8/2011 7:02:02 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080811-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1000008E (0xFFFFFFFFE0000001, 0xFFFFFFFFB83B0925, 0xFFFFFFFFB3051FA4, 0x0)
product: NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 280.26
description: NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 280.26
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nv4_disp.dll (NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 280.26 , NVIDIA Corporation).

On Sat 8/6/2011 7:27:18 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080611-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1000008E (0xFFFFFFFFE0000001, 0xFFFFFFFFB8380925, 0xFFFFFFFFA94D2740, 0x0)
product: NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 280.26
description: NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 280.26
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nv4_disp.dll (NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 280.26 , NVIDIA Corporation).

On Sat 8/28/2010 8:57:45 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082810-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hitmanpro35.sys (hitmanpro35+0x112F)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000008E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFFFFF8060D565, 0xFFFFFFFFB5D5FB18, 0x0)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys
product: Hitman Pro 3.5
description: Hitman Pro 3.5 Support Driver
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: hitmanpro35.sys (Hitman Pro 3.5 Support Driver, ).
Google query: hitmanpro35.sys KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

On Mon 6/22/2009 4:34:56 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062209-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: rtenicxp.sys (Rtenicxp+0x72F0)
Bugcheck code: 0x40000080 (0xFFFFFFFF8A6F4718, 0xFFFFFFFF8A0D2F30, 0xFFFFFFFFBA4D38DC, 0x1)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rtenicxp.sys
product: Realtek 10/100/1000 NIC Family all in one NDIS Driver
company: Realtek Semiconductor Corporation
description: Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: rtenicxp.sys (Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver , Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ).
Google query: rtenicxp.sys Realtek Semiconductor Corporation CUSTOM_ERROR

On Sun 11/9/2008 10:18:44 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110908-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x10000050 (0xFFFFFFFFF52EF7E3, 0x1, 0xFFFFFFFFB4CB38E2, 0x2)

On Sun 11/9/2008 2:16:07 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110808-02.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x10000050 (0xFFFFFFFFF52EF7E3, 0x1, 0xFFFFFFFFB4C858E2, 0x2)

On Sat 11/8/2008 7:56:47 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110808-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x10000050 (0xFFFFFFFFF52EF7E3, 0x1, 0xFFFFFFFFB59318E2, 0x2)

Conclusion

8 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. 5 third party drivers have been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

nv4_disp.dll (NVIDIA Windows XP Display driver, Version 280.26 , NVIDIA Corporation)

pnkbstrk.sys

unknown

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination the errors that have been reported for these drivers and include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions from users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is actually responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2nd.blue screen.png

Edited by sicilian, 06 October 2011 - 06:23 PM.

Render

Render

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,195 posts
I recommend you to backup your valuable data and try to fresh reinstall your operating system.

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
okay, i had a feeling that was coming -:) - I will have to make arrangements to have this done. Meanwhile, i found new issues last night. In my Downloaded program files, i have a damaged active x, and a few unfamiliar programs. Also i think i was suppose to uninstall my video graphics, before updating it, But i guess a fresh install might be key, cuz im not too fast at this part.

Edited by sicilian, 07 October 2011 - 07:53 AM.

Render

Render

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,195 posts
OK. I you will have some problems just say and I will try to help you.

sicilian

sicilian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Just wondering, do i have to reset my bios to default or something, before i reinstall windows? Or can i leave it? Its overclocked.