Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Possible Spyware Computer Running Slowly

• Please log in to reply

vanessa111

vanessa111

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hello,

If someone could please look at my log and tell me if something is creating my pc to react slowly it would be greatly appreciated.
I have been experiencing random errors, such as IE will not open, some games are running slowly, flashing or do not open and
notify exec. error, program will now exit.

When running Ashampoo Defragg always works correctly, but if I try to clean internet, it will report a run time error unless Firefox is open and
minimized. When it is not open it is unable to clean it. I have seen errors like sq lite dll not found when running Advanced System Optimizer,
but it reports no spyware or malware. The only cleaning methods I use are Windows 7 repair cleaner, and ASO.

If you have any suggestions, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank-you,
Vanessa111

Attached Files

Advertisements