Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Help in How to setup & configure Edimax Router for vista?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Dyla Fz

Dyla Fz

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Please help me. I want to create a web-based online chat.I'm using Edimax router BR 6226n for wireless connection.I want to establish a connection that enable 1 PC act as a server then the other 2 PC act as clients.How do i do this? On Router Configuration, Should i choose on Quick Setup>WAN>Dynamic IP? or Static IP? or PPPoE? or others?

Advertisement

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

GeekU Mammoth

• GeekU Moderator
  • 7,645 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. :)

I have moved your other topic to this part of the forum, as that way you should then receive the correct assistance. I also advise once you have received a reply mention again the issue in this topic as it falls under that part of forums per-view also, thank you.