Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

• Please log in to reply

PoisonedFire

PoisonedFire

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi, recently my laptop is facing this BSOD quite frequently as well as "Page_Fault_in_Non_Paged_area" =(

I tried to reseat my RAM as well as testing my HDD and RAM using HP diagnostics but they were okay. So I hope someone can help to to find out what is causing this BSOD. I'm college student and I really need this laptop to be working >.< (my laptop is still in warranty but I'll be having 9 business days without laptop for study...)

I searched through forums and I know I need to attach the minidump so here it is =D

Thanks alot! =(

Attached Files

Edited by PoisonedFire, 26 September 2011 - 04:19 PM.

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Since i am on vacation i do not have access to my main computer. I did find the hotfixs that may solve your problem. This does not work on all computers but i have had it work on 3 that i have tried it on.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/977067
or
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976527

SRX660

PoisonedFire

PoisonedFire

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi, thanks for the reply. I actually downloaded it few days ago and it was fine for a while but my laptop crashed today as well... Haih...I'll be uploading the new minidump

For the hotfix, is downloading it and then extracting it to C is enough? I just want to know whether my procedure is right.

By the way, I also found some malware like Backdoor.W64.ZAccess.o and also PING.exe in syswow64 (Which ate alot of my cpu until I stop it with Malwarebytes. For this time, my laptop crashed when I was playing flash game in Facebook (which I don't do often).

Thanks! :)

Attached Files

Edited by PoisonedFire, 03 October 2011 - 10:11 PM.

PoisonedFire

PoisonedFire

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
It happened again while playing the same facebook game D=

I hope someone can help me to get why am I getting this BSOD, is it software or hardware problem? :) :yes:

Attached Files