Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox unable to play fb games

• Please log in to reply

tonkatina

tonkatina

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I use firefox and a game I play on facebook just updated (fairyland) a few days ago. The page now loads, but I am not able to click on anything or play. Still able to play in IE, but IE is to slow to use. I was also able to play on/in firefox on a friends computer. I have cleaned cashe, c-drive, defraged, all to no avail then I uninstalled firefox and cleaned computer to re install firefox....still having the same problem. Why can't I play in firefox on my computer? Please help....pulling hairs here :)

Advertisements

Barbarian

Barbarian

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Hi tonkatina!

These games are flash technology based, so check your Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date. For this purpose, Adobe provides online testing for Flash Player at the testing page. This page will tell you which version is currently installed and provides a list of the latest versions for each platform. Here the link to the test page:
http://www.adobe.com...re/flash/about/

If you do not have the latest version:

• Download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from here
  • Close all of your running browsers
  • Uninstall your current Adobe Flash Player
  • Install the latest version
  • Run your browser and check the situation now

Also important is to have the latest version of your browsers.