Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Aurora Direct Revenue

• Please log in to reply

Acoustic

Acoustic

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Iv been receiving pop up ads with Aurora in the title bar. From what i have learned on the internet these are from a New York NY based company called Direct Revenue LLC. Microsoft Anti-Spyware does not remove this adware. The companys website does link to a program that removes the program succesfully. http://www.direct-re....com/remove.php After removing the program i decided that i would call the company to inform them of my troubles with there product. After calling and deciding that my call would proably fall on deaf ears i decided to do a little investigation of my own. I found an article on there site that stated that they had a new CEO, J.P. Maheu. The new CEO identifed only by J.P. Maheu had no contact information listed. A search of the last name on Switchboard.com found a Jean-Philippe Maheu listed. After entering his address and Direct Revenue's address into mapquest i discovered that this Jean-Philippe Maheu lived only 15 minutes form the company. I have not verified that this is the CEO but i just thought i should pass this information along. Feel free to call him to voice your opinion about intrusive spyware and adware pop ups. Steve

Jean-Philippe Maheu
309 W 104th St
New York, NY 10025-4135
(212) 666-1165

Advertisements