Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

"USB unrecognized" problem(Xbox 360 controller)

• Please log in to reply

Austin Bennett

Austin Bennett

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello guys :)

Anyway, I like playing tf2 with my xbox 360 controller! But, i recently got a problem where whenever i plugged in the xbox 360 (wired) controller it would give me the "USB unrecognized".

I just now got this problem and i dont know whats causing it because all my drivers are updated.

I don't know what to do plz plz help

ty for reading!

Advertisements

Redrubicon1025

Redrubicon1025

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey im new here obviously. I am thinking any chance you did any system updates of any kind? just curious also have you tried rolling back the driver?

Austin Bennett

Austin Bennett

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
No i didn't do any system updates, I was using it on computer then my friends came over to play black ops and i plugged it into xbox and after they left i plugged back into computer and it didn't work.

Ichigo21

Ichigo21

• Pip
  • 1 posts
is ther no way to fix this problem cuz im also having it and its seriously annoying