Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Youtube issues

• Please log in to reply

sgtpep87

sgtpep87

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi i recently have been having issues with various things on my computer including watching online videos and so actually redid my computer using the partition dell provides to return the computer to its original condition. After doing that i obviously let xp get all the required service packs and updates etc and got the newest firefox and flash and video card drivers etc. however, i still have issues with youtube videos playing strangley. often the message saying "press ESC to exit full screen mode" is all pixelated and so is the counter showing the running time on the bottom of the screen. the videos seem all pixelated- even videos that play nice on other computers. when i "show video info" it says it is using software rendering and software decoding even though i have the option in flash set to allow hardware accleration. idk if im fully and accurately describing my issue but im hoping someone understands it enough. my video card is radeon x300 se 128mb hypermemory. let me know any questions you may have, thanks in advance!

Advertisements